Getting to know you...
Welcome to the Christmas Edition of Getting To Know Your Family and Friends...you know the drill. GO!!!!!!!!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I do both
2. Real tree or Artificial? I actually have bad allergies.. BUT I do love going to the mtns to get a real tree. Only when I can go and cut it myself do I have the real thing. Otherwise ITs a False one baby!
3. When do you put up the tree? Week after Gobble Gobble day
4. When do you take the tree down? Ugh As soon as possible. No later then a week after Christmas. It is usually down by New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cabbage Patch kid, I also loved my jean jacket that I got one year.
7. Hardest person to buy for? I give gift certificates when in doubt so NO ONE!!!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ken
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My Parents got me a lawn mower one year.. SHA what in the world did they think I was going to do with that? Hello thats why God invented Lawn mowing people!!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? IT HAS TO BE a CHRISTMAS STORY!!!! Watch it every year!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December.. I cant seem to do it before Thanksgiving.. Ill forget where I hide everything!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes....
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Desserts, appetizers
16. Lights on the tree? Yes and they are colored. I like the big bulbs.. but they get hot so I use the little ones...
17. Favorite Christmas song? All I want for Christmas is YOU by Mirah Carey
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends.. Mostly we stay within a 30 mile radius! I wish we could just do rude popins to all of our friends.. give a bottle of wine to everyone.. I love it!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes I think....
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star of course
21. Presents on Christmas Eve or morning? When I was little we each opened a gift on Christmas Eve. Now as an adult I open them Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How commercial it has gotten. I like it to be traditional, you know, family, friends, and Desserts and Appetizers
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? I like sentimental ones..Homemade ones...
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Desserts and Appetizers
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nah nothing.. I dont need anything!
2 years ago