Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
B had his hair cut like this on Saturday night. Apparently he went to the wrestle thingy that cane through town.. Smack Down... Whatever this is the outcome of the haircut that I didnt get to give to him.. :o( I think its cute! it is hair it grows back!
Posted by LeeAnn at Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Do ya'll remember Rosie? Well this is Rosie grown up. OH MY... we have her as a guest in our home for the next WEEK!!!Casey is terrified of her. I have never heard so much growling come from Casey. If Rosie so much as looks in her direction Casey starts growling. Its funny to watch but very annoying at night night time!
Posted by LeeAnn at Sunday, December 28, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
This is in the sun room. Isnt it beautiful!!
This was taken at my breakfast nook...
This is right outside my bedroom window.
Lorraine put on her blog a view from her bathrrom window. I wish these were my views!!
Posted by LeeAnn at Friday, December 26, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Awwwww doesnt this cute little face deserve all this chocolate? He is so sweet!!! LITERALLY!!!!! HE ate all of this chocolate.. Lorraine will wake him from his sugar coma later today. Please check back for details!
Posted by LeeAnn at Thursday, December 25, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Well as you have heard while the northeast is getting hammered with snow us in the southeast are fighting NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It snows everywhere else Even in Las Vegas but it doesn't snow here. Oey Vey... Please Please I just want a good snow that falls and stops traffic, work and all for 48 hrs.. I want to sled and make snow cream and make snow angels... GEEEZ......
Posted by LeeAnn at Sunday, December 21, 2008
This is what Corbin drew and Katie then drew it for her on a ceiling tile at Ronald McDonald house!
Just a few pictures of our Christmas today with the Chandler Family. I gave some pictures of Corbin and I also got a picture of the tile that Katie drew on the Ronald McDonald ceiling. It is a picture of what Corbin drew on an Etch-A-Sketch while they were staying there during her treatments. It is a picture that she says keeps reoccurring in her mind. It is always there. She is moody and told her father today that she had to go Christmas shopping and that she needed to get some things for people!! I love it!! I didnt get to see the kids today which was a bummer. I wanted to hear all about the ACDC concert that Chandler got to go to . He had a ball. they had close up seats and everything. He had the full concert experience down to the beer being spilled on him!! hahahah it was great!! he had a blast which is what he needs right now in his life!
Posted by LeeAnn at Sunday, December 21, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I went down there today to get pics of the new rooms. They are awesome!! Make A Wish did a good job! I couldnt do my monkey call Corbin is very sound sensitive. She doesnt like light or sound. Enjoy the Pics!
Monday, December 15, 2008
What a busy week this is going to be.
1st I have to make a cake for the Birthday boy.
2nd I have to go and get him a fun birthday present instead of lame ole clothes.
3rd I WANT to go to Chandler and Corbins house to see the new room that
Make A Wish did.
On that note let me go ahead and tell you what these people did. Strangers, neighbors, family and friends went on Saturday to decorate Chandlers and Corbins room.
They came and did everything along with help of course. She got her Webkinz and didnt have a computer to play them on, and *poof* one appeared. In her room there wasnt a TV and then *poof* one appeared.
I swear sometimes when you have doubt that Americans are rotten people come along and surprise you to restore in your mind that people are decent after all! The support that this family has received during this time has been just overwhelming.
So I cant chat on here long.. be rest assured when I go over to Christen the room with my monkey call ill have tons of pictures.
**( my monkey call is for the Jungle theme room that Corbin now has )
Posted by LeeAnn at Monday, December 15, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I just got finished watching I think one of the worst MOVIES!!!! I cried for like the whole 2 hrs. Its terrible!!
I do like the way that it ended. In tears I was clapping. Unsure if I was glad that it was over or that she was back in Ireland with the hottie! Let me know what you think..
Posted by LeeAnn at Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Getting To Know You Xmas Edition Part II
Welcome to the 2nd Edition of Getting To Know Your Family and Friends, Christmas Style. You know the drill. GO!!!!!!!!
1. Do you put up outdoor Christmas decorations? Tasteful ones.. Garland, a wreath.
Ken puts up all the animations.
2. Do you have a favorite Christmas cookie? Fruit cake cookies are the best. They taste nothing like fruit cake!
3. What is the best gift you ever gave someone? Hmmm all my gifts are awesome
4. Do you like fruitcake? Nope
5. What is your least favorite Christmas song? I hate the Peanuts song. Schorders piano song UGH!
6. Do you go to church on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day? No neither... we go the other 52 Sundays in the year. Christmas Mass is for all the once a year'ers.
7. Do you hang Christmas stockings? Where? I hang them on the mantel.
8. Do you truly believe "it's the most wonderful time of the year"? Nah Halloween is my Favorite.. I think thats the most wonderful time of the year.
9. Have you ever worn a Santa hat? Of course I have.
10. Are you more like Scrooge or Father Christmas? Ummmm Im the Christmas Angel. Ken calls me Scrooge.
11. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
12. Does Santa wrap presents or just place them under your tree? Santa never has wrapped my presents. He puts them all together so that I can play with them that moment. I never see one thing out of place that morning. We werent allowed to open presents till Mom and Dad got up. But Santa always laid our toys out. out of the package and ready to go.
13. Do you Ice Skate? Love too. Yes!!!
14. Do you love snow? I do love snow. Here in the South we stop moving when snow gets here. Its a day off of work to watch it fall. Once it does and the rednecks get out there and screw it up then its old and Im tired of it.
15. Which do you prefer--giving or receiving? Giving
16. Candy Canes--yuck or yum? Not a fan. I will pass!!
17. The 3 best things about Christmas? The food, Family and Friends, The Chritmas Tree all lit up and the rest of the room dark.
18. What type of decoration should stop being made? The spray snow.
19. Do you listen to 24/7 holiday radio? No. Not all the time. I have it playing while Im wrapping gifts or decorating the tree. Maybe Christmas morning while we open gifts.
20. Rudolph or Frosty? Im a Frosty Girl. I like Rudolph too But Frosty to me is the Best! He is the best man.... he appears, has a good time, then goes away. I Love it!! LOL******** LMFAO*******
Posted by LeeAnn at Monday, December 08, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
We got Casey some stuffed animals. She was so cute with the first one we got her which was the monkey. Well as you can see the face of her moncheechee is no more. So then I got her a dalmation puppy. She hasnt torn that one up just as of yet. Whats left of the monkey.
Posted by LeeAnn at Sunday, December 07, 2008
Went to the hockey game last night to see the Canes play. They lost. It was fun we had a good time. It was Blakes first game and I think that he enjoyed himslef! Corbin had some visitors today who brought her Dunkin Doughnuts. With sprinkles I may add. They said that the port is the best thing in the world. She had several medications today that went right in there with ease. She was happy tht there were no more rubber bands. Thats what they had to put on her arm to find her vein. Her na dUncle Chris had a good time jarring at each other I heard. Her daddy is staying with her tonite and going to talk to the Doc tomorrow.
Posted by LeeAnn at Sunday, December 07, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
Ok today Miss Thang had a port put in so that anything she needed intravenously could go through that instead of sticking her with yet another needle. We are going to celebrate Christmas I think on the 13th. Whether it is at Duke, Ronald Mcdonald House, or here at home I dont know.. THere will be pictures so I will set them up here so that you all can take part in our joy!! Please keep the prayers coming!! NO PAIN!!!
Posted by LeeAnn at Friday, December 05, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Today was another bad news day. She is eat up with it in her head. They took another MRI and found that it has spread even more. I have heard that they are going to talk to the radiologist tomorrow about doing radiation to help ease the pain. We will see. She is on Morphine now to keep her comfortable! Her family needs prayers more then anything right now. Thank you for them in the past. Please pray to keep Corbin comfortable during this. Feel free to email me any info you have or want to share and I will pass it on the her family! Im just sick......
Posted by LeeAnn at Thursday, December 04, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Folks I am very sorry to have to be telling you this, but as it is hard for you to read, it is very hard for me to write it to you. Corbin is back at Duke hospital tonight on Morphine. Please PLEASE pray for this little girl!
This morning about 1 she woke up screaming bloody murder. Katie came and picked her up from her fathers and took her to Duke immediatley. There she was given Morphine to sedate her for the pain and they did another MRI on her. It has now spread to her abdomen. The doctor wants an 8 am meeting with the family first thing tomorrow morning. PLEASE PLEASE pray for her. Please pray for her.
UPDATE*** They had the family meeting today and well The doctor looked Pam in the eye and said that he would not let Corbin suffer. Im glad for that. The cancer is in her spine. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and Please keep them coming. We have an uphill battle to fight for a little while, while we get her pain down to a minimum. We are going to go to celebrate Christmas next weekend. Whether it is at Duke or the Ronald McDonald hoise Im unsure... But rest assured we will be having a big time! Chocolate Pies are on the way Pam!!
Posted by LeeAnn at Tuesday, December 02, 2008