Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Here is precious...


She was a good girl this weekend. She is a great cuddler.!!! I didnt want to put her down. Im such a baby hog. I know I admit it I cant help it. I have come to the realization that I may not be a mommy and Im ok with that, so cut me some slack when I hog your child!! She was so sweet I wish that she lived closer because I MISS HER MOMMY, and well I wont get to see her that often. It was nice to pal around with Nikki. UGH she needs a Target down there. PLEASE if any of you reading this knows someone who knows someone else who can build a Target in the town of Littleton NC Please put him in contact with me!! Enjoy the pics....


This is Penny and Chris. Nikkis Sister


and of course me


this is Zach, Nikki, Jon, Carly

8 comments:

China Dol said...

What a beautiful family. Yes Zach and Jon, you are beautiful also. DEE DEE

Mom of 3 Boys said...

nice pics!!!!!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

hmm i thought more.
you wont have kids if that kenny boy takes any longer to propose b/c your eggs will all be shriveled up. doesnt kenny know that as we all get older and have dated around, it's easier to figure out if we want to be with the person we are dating or not>!??! what is he waiting for? this isn't time to 'beat korey' at the 5 years!!!!

LeeAnn said...

Well babe. You can bring a horse to water but you cant make em' drink.

LeeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW would give a pretty penny to know who deleted "their" own comment...how about U LA :O)

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i want to know waht the deleted comment was. hahahhahaha

LeeAnn said...

The comment that I deleted folks was the same comment that I had down there. It appeared twice because I by accident hit the button twice.. GEEZ relax...