Sunday, July 6, 2008

Carly

I did bring my camera. I have taken Pictures of Carly. I have fed her. I have held her while she is sleeping. I however, did not bring my computer so no pictures till I get home. Sorry. Im leaving Lake Gaston early on Tuesday morning. So Ill upload as soon as I get home. Go to my Cousin Lorraines' blog. She just got back from a trip to Western Canada. HOW BEautiful is that. Let me know what you think of her hotel.. I have to tell you it scared me. It was the Overlook Hotel all over. hahahahahahha DANNY DOESNT LIVE HERE ANYMORE.... Of course Kens favorite line is " Im not gonna hurt yah, Im just gonna bash your fu#king head in. Bash it right the F*ck in." hahahahaha he can say it better. Went to the fireworks the other night. We watched them come up over Archdale. Had the perfect seat. I love fireworks. I know tey look the same each year and a firework is a firework but to me they are all different everytime. hahahahahahhaahhahaha

7 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i have never seen this movie i guess...
but the hotel is really nice.
BUT you will love this...a long time ago a woman was getting married here.
she tripped over her dress
she broke her neck
she haunts this place.
you love crap like that so you should come ghost hunting here!

China Dol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
China Dol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
China Dol said...

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHmake that taught

China Dol said...

OK so now it is 7/8/8/2:15 AM GF
DEE DEE

China Dol said...

OK So now it is 1:32 PM 7/8/8 and still no pictures......Whatz your problem Chick....Do I need to get Ken to "Handle" u for me????
DEE DEE

China Dol said...

OK So now it is 1:32 PM 7/8/8 and still no pictures......Whatz your problem Chick....Do I need to get Ken to "Handle" u for me????
DEE DEE