Monday, May 5, 2008

You wont belive what I did today

I went out to Mom and Dads and spread some mulch for mom. She helped. Then we went inside and I made her go through the cabinets in the laundry room. This woman had ( I dont think she will mind me telling this) forks Plastic ones mind you and spoons and knives stacked in the Solo china. Loads of them. This is why they are called diposable silverware. After the 4th cup we found full I convinced her to throw them out. Or was it the brand new pack of silverware she found that is unopened? One will never know. I took gadgets of kitchen stuff to the Goodwill. I was like an animal in there all I wanted to do was throw the shit out and get new. Just toss it and we can buy something if we need it. But I didnt say anything. There were some things in there that we held on too. Like the warming trays. the alluminum pitcher with the matching cups. Her food processor that was built in the 1800's. We got most of it cleaned and somewhat organized. Her front that we mulched today looks great she will have to tkae a picture so that I can make it famous by putting it on my bloggy blog blog! Ok well Thats all for now. Im off to take a shower. Tootles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got to do the same thing in the basement of my inlaws. it is amazing what people hold onto. haha but you and i are alike. i love throwing shit out!!!
lepf

Barbara said...

and just where do you think she
picked up that trait? Could it be from your Boston Grandmother ! LOL
Barbara