Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My busy scrap book day,

I did alot of scrapping today. Lorraine I wonder if the 220 ppl who visted your site came on to mine and saw nothing and left.. hahahahaha Beach days are coming and I have to say I cant wait for the weekend get away. I will be taking advantage of my clients condo at Topsail Island this year. Please let the gas prices stay below 4 dollars. Enjoy the pics. and I worked on something else but I cant tell anyone. Its a secret!!!
This one is turned.. Sorry
Im not sure why this one decided to turn the wrong way but oh well you get the idea.



5 comments:

Barbara said...

Love the pics Leeann and the
curtins too!!
Queenie

Mom of 3 Boys said...

leeann i LOVE the scrap pages!!! i am so happy you are using the book. it is coming out beautiful :)

Sarah said...

I love the scrapbook pages, Leeann! It is coming out great :)

Anonymous said...

Where are the nude beach pictures Lorraine said you took?

Mom of 3 Boys said...

haha, my friends are funny....