Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mothers Day come Early

Tomorrow Im going out to celebrate Mothers Day with mom. Blake and I are going to take her out to lunch at YUMMY Carrabba's!!!!!!! I cant wait Im so excited. We finished her present tonite and I have taken pics of what I did and Ill post them later so that I can be just like Lorraine and show off my nonscrapping ability! (Lorraine really has the scrapping gene) Im just a picture, paper, and sticker girl! I did use the rub ons this time and I REALLY LIKE THOSE!!!! those were nice and very easy. Ok kiddos Blake and I are going to go to bed in a little while. Talk later Gator!
This is page 1
this is the second page
This is the third

2 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

oh my scrapping skills are 'rubbing off' on you. haha i am too damn funny

cant wait to see pics!

Barbara said...

Nice Job LeeAnn, I bet she loved the album...
Barbara