Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dr Phil is over and Im pissed I wasnt chosen for Oprahs favorite thing show.

Oprah was so close so close to NC and she never came to my house. Oh well I really dont need a fridge with a tv in it anyway. I got my ring back from the jeweler I have to say it is pretty and simple. Poor Ken he is not feeling very well today. Ken is having his swearing in ceremony on the 20th of December. Im so excited for him I cant wait. He says he wants me to pin his badge on him when he gets sworn it. awwwwwwwwwwww Im gonna cry!!! he is so precious!!! ok bye Oprah is on.

1 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

hey dorko.
i got part of your gift today. and well i have been brainstorming and i believe i have come up w another part. go me.
when you open up gift just repeat after me: oink. oink.

bye. i have take kids outside. i hate going outside.