Saturday, February 6, 2010

Busy Days.....

We had an exciting night last night.. Ken was on Tv from when he went to Tampa for the Yankee Camp. He did super and Im uber proud of him! Just in case you missed it on Fox news last night here it is!!



As of right now we are finally snow free. In 1 week we have had 7 inches of snow and another inch Friday morning. Ugh.. Im over it...

Tomorrow is Superbowl.. Who are we going to pull for....



OR



I personally would like to see the Colts win it.. So we will see.. I think the Colts will have it by 13 points... Im just saying...

Went to Mimis Cafe tonite for supper and Im stuffed.. I had the:You guessed it.. the Chicken Pot Pie.. ABOSOLUTLEY FABULOUS!!!!


Ken had the Grilled Meatloaf.. He said his was Very pleased..


Last but not least This is what I came home from work to find:

Yeah... EIther Casey or Holly chose my book to tear up and destroy. Ken found half of it in Holly's mouth carring it around the house and the other half sitting outside buried in the snow.. The other half I was going to just let dry out and finish reading it, BUT since they took the last 18 pages and tore those to shreds I thought hmmm I should get another book... Rotten Dogs.... Now would you look at this...


Also.. if you will notice a new blog that I am following.. They are clients of mine. I have been doing J's hair since she was in Highschool, along with her family members and I have to say that her and her her family have become part of mine too. She has 2 beautiful daughters Hazel and Cora. Look on the side there to read the blog.. The Fairy and the Mermaid. Very moving. If you have any prayers left over, I would love it if you included them in yours. THey have been in ours.

0 comments: